Week 8 Comments and Feedback

 I enjoy reading comments I receive. I like both the encouraging feedback and the constructive feedback. It's always nice to see what others take away from reading your stories. I find myself rereading my stories often and not knowing what to change so it's nice to get someone else's perspective. 

When I give feedback to others I always start off with what I liked and then I talk about what confused me or suggest changes. I find this way of giving feedback to be pretty common and effective. 

I'm overall pleased with my comment wall and introduction. I feel like the introduction sums me up pretty well. I enjoy receiving comments on there to get to know others in this class. It's nice to see a variety of students from professional writing majors to pre-health majors. 


Image Information: Feedback Cats

I chose this image because I think it's really important to apply this skill when reading feedback. If you see multiple people commenting the same things then that should be something important to consider. 


Comments

Popular Posts