Storybook Plan

 

Image Information: Storybook (pixabay)


Story Sources: 

- Wikipedia

Story Chapters: 

1. Son Tinh Mountain God 

2. Saint Giong

3. Chu Dong Tu

4. Princess Lieu Hanh


I might try changing the ending of these stories. I've always loved dark or twisted endings in stories. So I might try that. I might also try telling the story from a first person perspective other than the protagonist. All the stories are told from a third person point of view so I want to try a first person pov to bring in some more thoughts/personality to the characters. Or I might write the stories in multiple perspectives. So write each story with a perspective from the protagonist and then a perspective from the antagonist. I just love seeing different perspectives in stories so I think it would be cool if I could write about that. 

I think I might add a chapter in the end that will connect all these characters together somehow? It could be called the final battle or something like that. I might just make up my own story and create some sort of conflict between all these gods where they will have to fight each other. Or...I might create one common enemy and have all these gods team up to fight that common enemy. I'm not sure yet, just thinking out loud for now haha. 

Comments

Popular Posts