My Favorite Place: Beavers Bend

 My favorite place changes from time to time. Right now it's Beavers Bend! The Broken Bow lake there is breathtakingly beautiful. Here's a picture of a sunrise over the lake. 

 I went there two times this summer. Don't worry we wore masks the whole time and social distanced ourselves from others which wasn't hard because our cabin was secluded in the woods. Here's a picture of the amazing view our cabin had. I wish I could go back :(


This place is great for outdoorsy people who like to explore the beautiful nature. There are a lot of hiking trails! It's also great for people who are more adventurous like myself and who wants to get their adrenaline pumping. One of my favorite activities was tubing!


After a long day filled with hiking, swimming, and tubing we relaxed in the hot tub in our cabin and made s'mores in the fire pit. 




Image Citations

Broken Bow Lake Sunrise Picture: Taken by Lane Pearman
Cabin Picture: Personal photo taken in Aug. 2020
Tubing Picture: Personal photo taken in Aug. 2020
Hot tub picture: Personal photo taken in Aug. 2020
Fire pit picture: Personal photo taken in Aug. 2020

Comments

  1. Oh, I am so glad you had a beautiful outdoors adventure, Helen! Absolutely wonderful! And look at that hot tub: I've never seen anything quite like that. Wow! I've got trees all around my house so I get to commune with the trees every day: but no hot tub or firepit. Although that might be too tempting, ha ha. Thanks for sharing all these great pictures! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts